Arizona Antitrust Lawyers
Jennings Strouss provides advice and litigation services with regard to antitrust matters. The firm has served clients in the health care, utilities, dairy, resort, title insurance, construction, automobile, liquor, education, and other industries.
We have experience with a variety of antitrust issues, including claims involving price fixing and exclusive dealing arrangements, issues involving access to suppliers and denial of access to resources or to hospital staff privileges, and antitrust assertions against professions and regulated industries. We also have experience with claims of monopolization and refusals to deal, limits and guidelines for collaborative actions by competitors through alliances or industry associations, antitrust issues arising from mergers and acquisitions, Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification requirements, price discrimination restrictions, intellectual property licensing and joint venture activities.
Our antitrust attorneys have lectured before companies and industry groups on antitrust compliance and various emerging antitrust issues.
- Representation of a company in the acquisition of assets from an aircraft manufacturer divesting under close FTC scrutiny.
- HSR filings for clients selling their businesses in the private security and fuel supply industries.
- Defense of a hospital system in antitrust litigation arising out of acquisition of assets of another system.
- Advice to a hospital industry group on the exchange of cost and best practices information to improve health care delivery by all members.
- Advice to a major utility on cooperative purchase and cost sharing arrangements with a competing utility.
- Advice to a construction industry association on the antitrust implications of joint action to address common problems relating to contracting with public agencies.