Ethics, Professional Licensing & Discipline Law
Bar Complaints & Wrongful Termination Defense Lawyers
Jennings Strouss regularly advises Arizona attorneys, law firms, corporate legal departments, and government agencies on sensitive ethical, professional responsibility and business matters.
We have successfully represented attorneys in:
- State Bar complaints;
- Attorney and judicial discipline cases;
- Fee disputes;
- Attorney errors and omissions;
- Legal malpractice defense;
- Bar admission issues (e.g. character and fitness);
- Expert witness services, such as reasonableness of fees, standard of care, ethics;
- Mediation of partnership agreements; and
- Ethics advice and counsel for large and small law firms
The firm also represents physicians and other health care providers in Arizona in licensure and disciplinary cases before the Arizona Medical Board and other professional boards; advice regarding peer review; quality assurance and credentialing issues; ethics; and national data bank issues.
Jennings Strouss ranked #1 in the US in the field of Ethics and Professional Responsibility by The Best Lawyers in America®, 2010 and ranked #1 Arizona in the same category in 2011.