Twenty-Four Jennings Strouss Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Edition of Southwest Super Lawyers®
PHOENIX, Ariz. (April 11, 2016) - Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC, a leading Phoenix-based law firm, announced that twenty-four attorneys have been listed in Southwest Super Lawyers® magazine for 2016, including eight 2016 Southwest Rising Stars.
The Jennings Strouss attorneys listed in 2016 Southwest Super Lawyers are:
- Gerald W. Alston - Business Litigation
- Thomas Arendt - Real Estate
- Timothy W. Barton - Real Estate
- David Brnilovich - Business Litigation
- Richard K. Delo - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- John J. Egbert - Employment & Labor
- Lee E. Esch - Real Estate
- Jay A. Fradkin - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Richard Lieberman - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jay M. Mann - Construction Litigation
- Bruce B. May - Real Estate
- Michael R. Palumbo - Business Litigation
- J. Scott Rhodes - Professional Liability: Defense
- Jack N. Rudel -Tax
- John G. Sestak, Jr. - General Litigation
- Bradley J. Stevens - Bankruptcy: Business
The attorneys listed as 2016 Southwest Rising Stars are:
- Alan P. Christenson - Real Estate
- Jeffrey D. Gardner - Securities Litigation
- Eric D. Gere - Business Litigation
- Kerry A. Hodges - Business Litigation
- Kami M. Hoskins - Bankruptcy: Business
- Norma C. Izzo - Family Law
- Anne E. McClellan - Civil Litigation: Defense
- Christopher J. Rogers - Securities and Corporate Finance
About Southwest Super Lawyers
The selections for the top attorneys in Arizona are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters Legal Division based in Eagan, MN. Each year, the research team undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of attorneys, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check. State-wide, up to five percent of attorneys are named by Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys under the age of 40 and practicing 10 years or less are included as Rising Stars.
About Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC
Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC, has been providing legal counsel for over 70 years through its offices in Phoenix and Peoria, Arizona; and Washington, D.C. The firm's primary areas of practice include agribusiness; bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors' rights; construction; corporate and securities; employee benefits and pensions; energy; family law and domestic relations; health care; intellectual property; labor and employment; legal ethics; litigation; professional liability defense; real estate; surety and fidelity; tax; and trust and estates. For additional information please visit www.jsslaw.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The firm's affiliate, B3 Strategies, assists clients with lobbying and public policy strategy at the local, state, and federal levels. For more information please visit www.b3strategies.com.