Jennings Strouss is again partnering with ASU Technopolis and other entities to co-sponsor the 4th Annual Commercializing Life Sciences Forum. Other entities supporting this Conference include the Mayo Clinic, Sun Health Research Institute, the Arizona BioIndustry Asssocation, Arizona Technology Enterprises, and other other statewide life sciences and economic development organizations.
The Conference will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 28, 2008, at ASU-SkySong in Scottsdale, AZ. Information on the conference is below and on the attached postcard. For additional information, please visit ASU Technopolis’ website at: http://www.asutechnopolis.org/.
Frank X. Curci, will be participating in the Conference panel that will discuss the key challenges associated with forming innovative life sciences research collaborations. John Lopez will be moderating the panel discussing regulatory issues with FDA approval and overseas regulatory agencies. Here is a summary of the Conference highlights:
- Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Session 1: Discovery; Panel Discussion: Exploration of exciting discoveries that are arising out of personalized medicine research. Luncheon Keynote Speaker featuring Dr. Phyllis Whiteley, Board Member for the Personalized Medicine Coalition.
- Session 2: Technology Transfer & Licensing; Panel Discussion: Your company has identified a new diagnostic product candidate - what challenges can you expect regarding time lines, resources, scale-up, etc.?
- Session 3: Regulatory; Panel Discussion: Regulatory issues particularly with FDA approval and overseas regulatory agencies.
- Session 4: Creative Research Collaborations; Panel Discussion: Key challenges associated with forming innovations research collaborations.
- Reception: 4:45 - 5:30 p.m.