William R. Herrera is the Program Chair and will be a speaker at an upcoming CLE International sponsored two-day conference. The program is "Doing Business in Mexico: Real-Life Solutions for Business and Real Estate Ventures" and will be held on March 27-28 at the Hilton Resort & Villas in Scottsdale. The program will be covering several Mexico related business topics and has many speakers, including Philip A. Robbins who will be discussing Dispute Resolution.
Key Topics Include:
- Basic Aspects of Mexican Entities
- Joint Ventures with Mexican Partners
- Financing the Deal
- Growth Through International Sales
- Manufacturing in Mexico
- Import/Export Rules
- Employment Law Aspects
- Taxation Issues
- Promoting Business with Mexico
- Dispute Resolution
- Developing Projects
- Bank Trusts as a Tool for Investment
- What to Expect When Acquiring Mexican Real Estate
For more information, view the pdf brochure below.